1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Food & Drink Foreign Foods

Naiwen Oct 16, 2011

1. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

I wanna discuss about foreign foods. What are some of the weirdest things you've tried? I haven't tried much strange foods.
    2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I can't say I have tried many weird foods myself, I always stick to what I know rather than going to weird. I have known people to eat shark, frogs legs and snails. The thought of those make me feel icky though.
    3. clauemi

clauemi Quiet Chatter

I've never really tried any weird foods from other countries but I regularly eat one that others think is weird. They are 'tacos de buche' which is pig esophagus. They are soooo goooood, especially drenched in hot sauce lol. I don't know why others think that's weird, I mean other countries eat just about any part of an animal they can cook.
    4. Micheleteresa

Micheleteresa New Chatter

The strangest food I have eaten, although it may not be strange to others, is pigeon stew. I thought it was chicken at first.