1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Four-year-old joins Mensa with 159 IQ

APS Apr 13, 2012

1. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

So long as she doesn't miss out on a normal childhood.
      Shortie861 likes this.
    2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I agree, no child should miss out on having a normal childhood no matter how bright they are, don't get me wrong I think it's great to see a child with such a great IQ :)
    3. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Chataholic

With that IQ, she is going to miss out on a childhood as she will be more advance than all the kids and they will only be able to respond back to her IQ by mocking her or ignoring her.
    4. Elseb

Elseb Regular Chatter

Very impressive, congratulations to her. She doesn't have to miss out on a childhood, but whose to say she doesn't enjoy reading and writing? Maybe she will prefer doing that than spending time with other children.
    5. magicmagick.com

magicmagick.com Getting There

about missing her childhood: she is already a member of a "smart club" so it is a start.
      good for her and her family but I don't like the tendency in most things for the kids to just skip childhood.
      it reminds me of kids - celebrity kids wearing high heels.
      (wrong topic...)
      anyway, good luck to the little girl!:cool: