1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Food & Drink Fresh Bread

Shortie861 Oct 12, 2011

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Do we have any Chat Addicts that like fresh bread? :D

I love fresh bread myself, the one that is cooked fresh in store for you to take home straight away :) Tiger Bread is my favourite, I love to have it toasted with butter on, my only problem with that though is you have to cut it so thin so it will fit in the toaster :) there is many of time I have managed to fit it into the toaster but by the time it pops up it's stuck :lol:
    2. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

I like it but we never buy it
    3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I never used to buy it too often as it was just the major supermarkets that did it and I didn't shop at those too often so didn't get it as often however a few months ago my local lidl just down the road had opened up a bakery and they now do fresh bread and cakes every day so I can now purchase a fresh loaf of bread when I fancy which is great :)
    4. LucasMom

LucasMom Quiet Chatter

I love fresh bread, I buy it whenever I can. One of my favorite memories from when I was little is being at my Great-Aunt's house watching her make bread. I would wait in for it to bake, and then eat about half the loaf with butter as soon as it was ready. The fact that she would let me do this is one of the reason's I loved staying at her house.
    5. Cecil15

Cecil15 I am Me...

Yes, I love it too! Especially the one bread here in the country called "pan de sal". It's perfect for breakfast much more when you spread butter in it and you match it with coffee. Yum!
    6. zararina

zararina Chat Addict

Yes, I also love that fresh hot pandesal in the morning for breakfast. It tastes so good even without any spread, can be dip in coffee and milk. ;)
      I also love some other types of bread when they are newly made just like Spanish bread and cheese bread.