1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Game Of Thrones Spoilers

lisasian86 May 31, 2016

1. lisasian86

lisasian86 New Chatter

SPOILERS FOLLOW, DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE NOT UP TO DATE.

So Benjen is back which I'm super happy about, I knew he'd make a reappearance and Dany is getting ever more ferocious, this season is really starting to hot up. I'm starting to like Sansa a lot more now too and finally Arya has come to her senses!! What do you think about this season so far?
      Who are you rooting for the most?

2. Lizzy

Lizzy New Chatter

As a book reader I'm really liking this season. Now all what we get is almost always the brand new info. I know it's different from the books (and that's good!) but we can already discuss some fan's theories.
      I like Arya's story line more now. Finally she understood who she really is and I expect her to go back home soon. I'm really looking forward to the Battles of the Bastards (aka Jon vs Ramsay).
      The High Sparrow has proven to be pretty clever and manipulative man. Looking forward to how his story line will resolve.
      And also I hope we'll see what really happened in the Tower of Joy!