1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

TV Garfield

Shortie861 Oct 19, 2011

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Does anyone still watch Garfield?

We still get it on a TV channel called boomerang and I do on the odd occasion watch it :)
    2. LucasMom

LucasMom Quiet Chatter

I would watch Garfield as a kid, I think the show was Garfield and friends. It would have a short Garfield cartoon then another cartoon about a farm and the animals on it. I haven't seen it in years though. I really miss shows like that, I wish they were more of them around these days so that I could show them to my son.
    3. zararina

zararina Chat Addict

I do not have the opportunity to watch Garfield now since it was not shown on a local channel here. I used to watched it when I was younger and I do enjoy that show since it was really entertaining.
    4. Shortie861

I get like that, it's the same with cartoons such as Alvin and the Chipmunks, now they are all real looking and it's all movies instead of cartoons which I do enjoy watching them but you can't beat the cartoons that I used to watch when I was younger of Alvin and the Chipmunks :) they where fun and I do wish they still played them so my children could watch it.
    5. Beverly

Beverly Getting There

I adored the Garfield cartoon as a child. And, just recently my daughter started watching Garfield on Netflix streaming and i thought i would like it too. But i can't really get into the show now. It's the new 3D version not the cartoon style. I guess i could get into it if i had to but not really wanting to. I have work to do anyway. When i am going to spend time with my daughter, it will be doing something fun like going to the park or gaming in Minecraft or something educational we can both enjoy. The Garfield cartoons are her sole domain, she is welcome to them.
    6. Marc

Marc Crazy Dave FTW!

Not me..

There are better shows to watch than an animated hungry cat that isn't even funny, haha.
      But that's just me, xD
    7. Ikram45

Ikram45 Getting There

Are you talking about the cartoons or the movies? I like both and have just started watching the Garfield cartoons recently. Hilarious stuff! xD
    8. Elseb

Elseb Regular Chatter

I like comic strips, they're pretty funny. Not a fan of the series though really.
    9. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Chataholic

I enjoyed the old cartoons, the one that showed the farm animals as well. But these new 3D ones have been crap.
    10. Shortie861

I do have to agree they are not as good as the older ones, saying that though alot of it is because we got so used to the older ones so change like this we never really get used to.