1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Got some play time with the Vita.

Smokey Feb 18, 2012

1. Smokey

Smokey Shortie's Teddy Bear <3 Staff Member

One word - AMAZING! this handheld is just freaking sweet! :D From memory, it feels lighter then the PSP and it's a lot more powerful. The dual-analog sticks truly do offer a console-like experience on the go. The graphics were all crisp and it was just amazing. I tried the uncharted demo and really enjoyed the short period of time I had with the device. Can't wait to get mine on the 22nd. :D
    2. ozzie

ozzie New Chatter

Yeah, my friend has one. The analog sticks feel amazing. Graphics are great too. Not sure if I'll actually buy one, but it's tempting.
    3. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Chataholic

Sounds great, but lacks the games for me to shove out money for.
    4. Dirty Harold

Dirty Harold Bringin' Secsy Back

The PlayStation Vita is truly an amazing device. Its dual analog joysticks make for the age of double stick gaming like on the home consoles. The screen is unbelievably pixel perfect and sharp and perhaps has more power than certain tablets. I don't own one, but I've operated one temporarily. I'd like to get one, but my routine strategy is to wait a while (maybe a year or more) for there to be more support, less expensive, and perhaps newer sub slim models released. Purchasing a system like the Vita the first day it's released leads to not as many games readily available at launch, less support, more expensive, less accessories and less software available for it. The Vita is nice nonetheless and I hope you have fun with it :)