1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice
    1. ramtastic05

ramtastic05 Talkative

I started playing this yesterday. I just recently beat sleeping dogs and i have been in the mood to play another open world game.

I have heard that GTA 5 looks amazing so i wanted to play this one and give it a try. Last time i started this game i stopped after a few minutes, the driving was horrible and the movement was kind of slow.

In an attempt to make the player movement more realistic, it ends up being much slower than other games.

I love the old vice city and gta 3 games, they were great. but i started playing this one to give it another go.

anyone have any other thoughts about this game, alot of people say this game is awesome, i just haven't seen why yet

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I know what you mean, I got this game on release myself and I remember being very excited about it and a guy I met on Xbox live asked me to wait until he got it so we could play together so I waited and when I played it I couldn't understand why I was so excited because I didn't enjoy it as much as the previous games.

3. Smokey

Smokey Shortie's Teddy Bear <3 Staff Member

I wasn't impressed with GTA4 to be honest. I'm hoping GTA5 will rekindle my love for the series but 4 just didn't do it for me at all. I had more fun playing Saint's Row 3.

4. ramtastic05

ramtastic05 Talkative

same here, saints row 3 was much better, i am trying to force myself to play GTA IV, but i am having a hard time actually playing it,

one of the biggest turn offs is the driving mechanics, way to slow and too much sliding
      the fighting sucks as well, just one button for everything

Smokey likes this.
    5. Smokey

Exactly the same problem I have with GTA4......Loved 3, VC and SA, Hated 4 and it's DLC.

6. ramtastic05

ramtastic05 Talkative

i didnt play san andreas, i though the whole eating food and working out thing was too much
      i should probably play that game though seeing how alot of you guys say its better than IV

7. Smokey

See i liked that concept of the game, but it still had the same feel and charm as previous titles, unlike 4....