1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

had my heart broken this past christmas....

Smokey Dec 28, 2011

1. Smokey

Smokey Shortie's Teddy Bear <3 Staff Member

What else is new in the life of Giz huh? :-/ same s**t over and over with me...

Well some of you may know I was kinda seeing this older lady, well it turns out I was more like just an emotional crutch for her and nothing more.....she sends me this message on facebook on christmas day......didn't even have the decency or heart to wait until after the holidays......the message is as follows:
      Mind you, SHE was the one who approached ME. SHE was the one who started to flirt and push it to what it became.....not me......

and to be fair....she never even gave me a real chance here.....we live just 1 state away, not far at all......so this wasn't just an 'internet fantasy' as she put it......

So that's the story.....obviously i'm 'moving on' but I'd like to know what you guys think of this......

2. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Well, I believe she was the one who was in the wrong in this, not you, because she was the one with a bf, and cheated on you.

3. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Chataholic

if she started this and backed out quickly, she's in for a long life for relationships.

But long distance relationships rarely work out.

4. Smokey

Skeith, this really can't be considered 'long distance' she's 1 state over, I'm in NY, she's in NJ, we would've easily been able to get to each other....

Naiwen, yeah no kidding bro.....there's a reason she was getting a divorce after all........she'll just keep ****ing around with people but it'll catch up to her sooner or later. :)

5. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Wow, let me get this straight, she didn't tell her bf that she was flirting online as well? Plus she was sleeping around with other men than you and her boyfriend? What a "insert swear word here". Wow. good thing she's getting a divorce.

6. just4plaay

just4plaay New Chatter

I'm just going to throw this out there but did you expect a serious relationship from a random person you flirted with online? Don't get me wrong I know it happens but pretty sure the odds are slim. Girls will f@#K around with guys that they know in person, you couldn't convince me that someone online would be faithful and not have a relationship life outside the internet. Actually I would expect that they use the internet as a crutch for when their real relationships are on the rocks, not serious dating.

7. Smokey

Did i mention I've known her for a few years prior? if not, then yeah.

Naiwen: Yep.... I mean that'd be a safe assumption WHY she's getting a divorce... :p Heh.

8. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

wow... like i,m amazed at some girls... she's a disgrace to our gender. XD

9. Smokey

Yeah seriously....

On another note: I had no idea you were a girl.....I thought you were a guy this whole time. LOL. Woops! :p

10. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Chataholic

I believe if it takes more then an hour to get to the other spouse, then it's long distance.

11. Smokey

Roughly 45 minutes. :p

12. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

an hour, it's not long distance for me. Long distance is when it takes more than 2 days for two people to reach each other. Well, that's my stance on this.

13. Smokey

Exactly. It could've worked had she actually given me a chance.......like I said.....totally heartless......:( I was used as a crutch, for her self gain.......she didn't care what the cost was though, she didn't care that she was gonna hurt me in the process.......selfish, selfish woman....

14. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Yep, that's true. I hate women like her. Should be hanged.

15. just4plaay

just4plaay New Chatter

It takes me more than an hour to drive to work. I would say there has to be some qualifiers with that like how much you're used to driving. Some people living out in the boondocks drive an hour just to get to a grocery store, I'd imagine they would drive a lot farther for a good looking girl :)

16. Smokey

Yeah. Which is why If she really wanted me, the distance wouldn't be an issue. I don't drive, so that's the issue, if she really cared about me and really 'loved' me like she said she did, then she wouldn't care about driving up to see me.

17. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

I'd assume the boondocks would mean kinda like a rural place right? So yeah, even so, like dark said, she shouldn't have minded the distance even if she lived far away from him.

18. Smokey

Exactly. Bottom line, she used me. She didn't care, she just told me what she thought I wanted to hear and that was it. :-/ I see her online all the time now, now all of a sudden that I'm no longer a factor, she's on a lot more now. Funny how that works huh? She hasn't IMed me and I haven't IMed her. I'm really thinking of just blocking her so when her guy gets tired of her stuck-up bitchiness, she doesn't have a crutch to run to. Really tempted to tell her to just **** ***but I'm a better person so I won't.

19. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

do so. XD for your own sake. XD

20. Smokey

Yeah I just did. Screw her.. I'm done putitng up with people's bull**** and games.