1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Movies Harry Potter Movies

Shortie861 Jun 30, 2011

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Are you a fan of the Harry Potter movies? Are you looking forward to the huge finale in just over 2 weeks or will you be upset to see it end?

I myself am a big fan of the Harry Potter movies but unfortunately I am yet to see a few that I have missed so going to see the last one at the cinema would be pointless until I have seen the ones I have missed. I am looking forward to seeing the outcome and the huge finale but I feel I will be a little upset when it does end.

2. fiona1964

fiona1964 Chataholic

I have really enjoy Harry Potter and have all the books as well as the DVD`s just waiting fr the last one to come out on DVD then I will watch it with part one as I don`t think I could watch one and wait for part two

3. Shortie861

I think that is what I am going to do myself now, wait for the final one to be released onto DVD and hopefully they will also release all the films as one boxset and I will probably get them as a boxset :) would be great to watch them all from start to finish.

4. zararina

zararina Chat Addict

I had enjoyed the past movies of it specially the first movie. It was exciting to see they had really grown up already and still be doing the sequence of the movie. The finale would be very thrilling to watch.

5. Shortie861

That is one thing I have really enjoyed about the Harry Potter movies :) watching them all grow up :)

6. squeegy

squeegy New Chatter

Really like them. Last one was very good. Can't wait for the next one.

7. rattanchauhan

rattanchauhan New Chatter

I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter movies. I have seen first five movies but couldn't go for the Half Blood Prince due to my exams and then The Deathly Hallows due to very busy schedule. :( I missed last two. So I'm going to watch them first as soon as possible and only then I will go for the final installment of this wonderful series. I have read all the books so I know what will be the storyline but still very much excited about the movie version of the book because now there is an emotional connection that is developed over the years with the actors who play Harry, Ron and Hermione.
      In fact I feel emotional now that this is the last Harry Potter movie and this will be the end :(

8. shopy99

shopy99 New Chatter

yep it's sad there will be no more, but i am a patient guy and i will wait until the whole collection get's out on blue - Ray and then i will watch it all from the start to the end, as i did with Lord of the Rings.

9. Sky9Media

Sky9Media New Chatter

I am a huge fan of the Harry Potter movies. It kind of sucks that there will be no more after this next one, but it had a very good run. I read the first few books of the series, then ended up caving in and just watching the movies. Overall, this is probably one of my favorite movie series I've ever watched though.

10. Shortie861

Got to admit this is going to be one movie series that will be popular for a very long time, it's one of those movie series that you will never get bored of watching time and time again.

11. soccer.bai123

soccer.bai123 New Chatter

bye bye harry potter

i have been a huge fan of the series since the day that i read the first page of the first book. i am truly gonna miss them.

i am excited for the half part of the last installment and it is this week! i hope the movie will be very similar with what was written on the book. cant wait!

12. Shortie861

Never read the book myself for this movie so it's going to be a really big surprise when I do see it.

Actually can't believe we have made it to the final film which has just premiered and will be at cinema's world wide next Friday. I can remember going and seeing the very first one at the cinema :)

13. khaleel

khaleel New Chatter

I enjoyed the book more than the movie but it would be sad for a good series to end

14. Frog Jamas

Frog Jamas Chat Addict

Never read the books or saw them in theater, have the DVDs except for the recent part 1.

I wish I had bothered to see Lord Of The Rings in theater. I don't understand why big films don't come back to theaters after a while.

15. fiona1964

fiona1964 Chataholic

My daughter got tickets to see this on Friday and she is very happy about it

16. Samy2576

Samy2576 New Chatter

I love the Harry potter movies and the books. I think they have great special effects and the actors are very believable. I am sad they are over! I will have to find another good series to get into.

17. Shortie861

Got to agree, even from a young age and being such new actors they where great actors and the special affects where just amazing and got even more so towards the last movie. I myself will miss it too and I am hoping a really great movie series comes out soon however we will always have the DVD's to remember and go back to and re live the magic again :)

18. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

I was enchanted by both the movies and the books. Fav series of all time.

19. Anna

Anna New Chatter

I love Harry Potter. I have all the movie and all the books. And all the books on tape. :p Yesterday Harry Potter 7, part 2 finally got here in the mail. I'm watching it tonight and I'm soooo excited. :runaway:

20. john77

john77

I love harry potter character.