1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Have You Had An Experience With A Ghost?

Shortie861 Feb 15, 2016

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I have known people to have experiences with ghosts in the past but it's not something that we hear about too often.

Have you ever had an experience with ghosts or a ghost?

I remember a house I lived in around 12 years ago now we were pretty sure there was a ghost of a little girl there. We would experience times when doors would slam for no reason and there was no way of it happening on it's own, lights turning off on their own upstairs and things moving on their own and one night I heard what sounded like a little girl crying for her Mum and I remember looking outside to see if there was anything but nothing.

2. Smokey

Smokey Shortie's Teddy Bear <3 Staff Member

I have. I had a friend whom I'm pretty sure had a ghost or two living in his house. We would be sat in his den/living room area on the main floor and where the couch was, you could lean over and see the stairs, and I'm fairly certain at least 3 times I've seen a silhouette or ghostly figure of a man walking up his stairs. I remember one time I asked him if his dad was home and he said no. There's also a lot of other crazy stuff. If you sit in a specific chair in the den, his dog will look just above your head and growl viciously at something. Quite freaky.

3. Jane

Jane Quiet Chatter

Yes. A house we stayed in, in Cumbria was haunted, by the ghost of the former owner. We couldnt get out of there fast enough.

4. Maddie

Maddie Getting There

I've never had an experience with any type of ghost or any ghostly activity.

5. MamaFrankie

MamaFrankie Quiet Chatter

No, because ghosts do not exist.