1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Hi, I'm New

MortSahlfan Jul 5, 2016

1. MortSahlfan

MortSahlfan New Chatter

In the mid-90's I was a teenager, and the internet was new. The only way I could get online was via America Online. I had such an old computer, I didn't have enough ram to open up a web page, so I could only chat, and addicted I became!

But then in the late 90s, the cable modem was created, and I got rid of AOL. Then about 5 years later, I got on AIM for a year or two, mostly at 2am, getting/giving laughs while I smoked grass. Now, I'm back chatting and have been for a year.

I love observing, I'm always wanting to learn. I love to travel - it's almost the same, there's a basic curiosity for me.

I love music, 60s and 70s, especially Pink Floyd, The Doors, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Supertramp, Steely dan, ELO, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Black Sabbath, Neil Young, David Bowie, Marley, Stylistics, Stones, Hendrix, Dylan...

Love film! John Cassavetes, Frank Capra, Akira Kurosawa, John Huston, Billy Wilder, Robert Altman, Ingmar Bergman, Paul Mazursky, etc.... My favorite movie is Harry and Tonto, but I also love La Strada, Nashville, They Shoot Horses, Don't They?, Network, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Battle of Algiers, Treasure of the Sierra Madre, The Misfits, La Grande Illusion, A Woman Under The Influence, McCabe And Mrs. Miller, Mikey and Nickey, The Seventh Seal, etc..

I love comedy. Mort Sahl, Bill Hicks in particular. Also love George Carlin, Bill Burr, etc.

Another new addiction!
    2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Hey there MortSahlfan :) welcome to Chat Addicts. It's great to meet you and if you have any problems or need anything please do not hesitate to throw me a PM :)

Looking forward to chatting with you around the forum :) :welcome:
      MortSahlfan likes this.
    3. steel bat

steel bat Chat Addict

Hello and welcome MortSahlfan :)
    4. Marti

Marti Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome aboard i am Martina from BC Canada