1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice
    • Dismiss Notice

home...finally

Rachel Mar 20, 2012

1. Rachel

Rachel Quiet Chatter

finally got back home a couple days ago...to only end up sicker then crap...getting better slowly....i miss those kids....they may have driven me crazy but i have no idea what to do with them not around....its too quiet for my liking...i also got to see a old friend of mine that i miss to pieces.

Saturday night my friends had a small get together i had a small break down because i was so out of my comfort zone but eventually my friend Jamie came up and talked to me and it calmed me down so i came down and started hanging out. i had a few to drink and ended up falling asleep on my friends lap...most uncomfortable thing ever! Earlier that night i was up laying on their daughters bed and my friends husband came in and jumped on top of me...for whatever reason....and ended up breaking the boards support the mattress...it was funny but awkward....i had a good time but idk if i can last 3 weeks again

2. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Chataholic

must have partied too hard if you got sick when you got home :p