1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

House, M.d.

sapett Jul 4, 2015

1. sapett

sapett New Chatter

House is an American television medical drama that originally ran on the Fox network for eight seasons, from 2004 to 2012. The show's main character is Dr. Gregory House, a pain medication-dependent, unconventional, medical genius who leads a team of diagnosticians at the fictional Princeton–Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. House often clashes with his fellow physicians, including his own diagnostic team, because many of his hypotheses about patients' illnesses are based on subtle or controversial insights. His flouting of hospital rules and procedures frequently leads him into conflict.

I just finished the entire series on Netflix. It is definitely one of my all-time favorite shows. The characters were dynamic and the fictional medical cases were interesting. I was hooked from the beginning! Has anyone watched an episode of House?
    2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I am still currently watching the entire series on Netflix myself and I am at Season 3 right now but I love this TV show :D my favourites are House and Chase :D saying that though I have been a huge Hugh Laurie and Jesse Spencer fan for a long time so that is no surprising :D

Really looking forward to progressing through the seasons and finding out what happens :D
    3. Kaynil

Kaynil Quiet Chatter

Probably one of my favourite tv shows of all time. I hope to eventually buy the full serie.
      Anyway it had some pretty weird moments but for the most of it was pretty cool. Definitely it is not the case format what makes it as it becomes repetitive once you know the process it will most likely follow. It is all about the lives of the characters involved. House struggles, the friendship. The relationship with the director...

But it changes before becoming stale bringing new characters and dynamics or changing the scenario. I also love the acid trips in some of the middle - last seasons.
      Shortie861 likes this.