1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Social Networking How many friends do you have on FB?

Cecil15 Aug 7, 2011

1. Cecil15

Cecil15 I am Me...

I personally have 592 friends on Facebook. Most of them are my classmates in grade and high school. I was quite surprised how useful FB is for me that almost all of my old friends has an account in it. We chat there once in a while and try to catch things up.

How about you, how many FB friends do you have? And who made up most of your friends -- classmates, close friends, or relatives?

2. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

I reduced mine from 1,500+ when I stopped playing Mafia Wars.
      It now sits at 188 most of which are there for the games I still play.

3. shopy99

shopy99 New Chatter

i have none, i don't even have a facebook acc. i must be a dinosaur .:)

4. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I have 211 friends on Facebook, most of them friends from school and family but I also have some friends whom I have met from other places around the world via forums or gaming.

5. sdavis2702

sdavis2702 Guest

I have about 640 friends on Facebook and mine are about 75% high school friends, 20% military associates, and 4% pure Facebook associates.

I would say the rest are family members and profiles that were created for a business or organization.

I should also mention that I have a "Page" for a website that I own. It has about 330 "Likes" which are pretty much friends.

6. fiona1964

fiona1964 Chataholic

I have 91 on mine but most are family

7. EllieMae

EllieMae New Chatter

I have about 90 or so. I don't understand adding people just to add them. I have family, real friends and past co-workers that I actually knew. Just because I went to school with someone doesn't mean I want to know about what they are doing now. I would receive many requests from people I never even had classes with or barely remembered. Those people are basically strangers and I don't want them looking at my personal details or pictures of my family. I find it kind of creepy the information people share on facebook and think that unless your profile is complete private - 'check ins' are invitations for stalkers!

8. zararina

zararina Chat Addict

I have 290+ friends in Facebook. Some are classmates in elementary, high school and college. Others are previous co workers and relatives of my friends. I have maybe less than 10 friends of my friends who are introduced to me before. I am not adding or accepting friends request from a total stranger.

9. Nissapower

Nissapower Shy Chatter

I currently have 371 friends on Facebook and I know all of them personally. No random adds :) I prefer knowing all my friends than adding random people :) I am a good friend to all of them which is great! :)