1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice
    • Dismiss Notice

How to apologize

Naiwen Dec 16, 2011

1. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

When you've done someone wrong, the first thing you should do is to make amends and apologize. I had a very stressing and an exam day today and accidentally took it out on one of my e-friends. After an exam week, you'd feel spent. I wish for him to accept my apologies and to not hold it against me. As I offended him and his hobby, I sent a pm to say sorry. So when you got ups and downs irl, don't take it out on your online friends. And I wish him good luck for his other future endeveaours. So be careful when you word things, put it lightly, not rudely nor offensively. I made an error that I shouldn't have. And I feel repentant really. I won't point him out because I don't wish to start drama on this site as he does visit this site. However, I'm sure he'll recognize himself in the thread. This is an example of how to apologize. These are my tricks for making amends with someone else after a fall-out or estrangement. Do you keep your elife and real life seperate or not?

2. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Chataholic

usually sorry works for me.

3. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Yep, he appears to be seriously pi**ed off though.

4. saintsinner

saintsinner New Chatter

For guys usually a sorry would do. We don't really go into the details for apology. For girls to say sorry, is not enough. Guy must explain the background of the problem and then only apologize.