1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

How would you change...

GuyS Jan 26, 2012

1. GuyS

GuyS New Chatter

The freedom of speech Right's? How would you change this to fit today's society? I know what I do. I was interested in others thought's.
      I'd make it illegal to swear in public, you can offend some people and children don't need to hear it. I mean really enforce this. 2nd, I'd put some needed censorship to late night TV, the late show, letterman, all those who knock the president's for silly humor, for sakes, it's our president, have respect, stop following the actors aroung, sharing their private lives, stop all this smut on TV, sex stuff, We don't need to see this, keep it in the privacy of your own room, stop all swearing on TV shows. This worlds going to crap. Have some respect for others and yourself. Thank you kindly
      Not everyone's bad, lots of good people.

2. RJH

RJH Getting There

I would get rid of it as there is no such thing anymore as freedom of speech.

3. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

Reading your post,you are not trying to change Freedom of Speech to fit today's society.You're trying to change today's society.