1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

How you can help Chat Addicts

Shortie861 Apr 6, 2012

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

As many will know getting the word around about a forum takes alot of patience and alot of time, I am constantly finding new ways to help promote the forum which is helping a great deal but you as a member can help too :) want to know how? Read on.

Ways you can help Chat Addicts:

1. Word of mouth - You can help Chat Addicts by letting your friends and family know about us

2. Advertising - Some forums allow you to advertise in your signature and also in a forum set for advertisements, if these are available and you are able to advertise Chat Addicts feel free to do so

I shall update this thread as and when I feel more options for members can be added :)

Please remember not to spam links around about us and please don't mass PM members on forums with our link, that will just get us a bad name and may cause problems for us.

Thanks all :)