1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice
    1. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

2D n 3D and luv photo chop
      I served with a lot of men 46 years ago and I try to do special photos in tribute to them, some are still alive some have been gone for 46 years. Some of my stuff gets a little repetitious but there are so many to make them for I try and keep a cooking pot so to speak, to keep the time factor to an acceptable level. I'll share a few, the colors the colors! This is a mix with some non tributes but just pure photoshop fun. If you haven't used photoshop you have no idea what you are missing. The free image editor is The Gimp if you want to learn to do your own, they also have a plugin to make a UI similar to the photoshop one. I don't use The Gimp but do have it installed, and I was searching for light and style plugins, the key to doing these photos is the light filters and other plugins. Many actually will work in the Gimp, you can find styles all day long for free. This small stack isn't even the tip of the iceberg, I have so many I can't locate them all at one time, not a good organizer ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shortie861 likes this.
    2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Some really amazing images there :) I like how you work them together to make memories aswell :)

3. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

A few more

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Amazing :) I love the effects you have used on the images and how well the colours blend together :)