1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice
    • Dismiss Notice

If you could spend a day with anyone in the world, who would it be?

bordrandomgamer Jul 7, 2011

1. bordrandomgamer

bordrandomgamer New Chatter

Title says it all!

If you could spend a day with anyone in the world, who would it be?

This question is really hard for me to answer right now, who would you chatters choose?

-bordrandomgamer :bigboulay:
    2. zararina

zararina Chat Addict

So it means, anyone that is still living.
      I would like to sped it with Jim Carrey. He is my favorite actor and it be a great time for me meeting him and spend at least one day. I like his being funny and he is a good actor.
    3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

If I could spend a day with absolutely anyone it would be a hard choice between a few people to be honest some famous and some not

Michael McIntyre, really funny guy whom I would love to have a chat with think it would be a great day spent

Peter Kay, another really funny guy who is generally your normal British guy :) could have some really cool conversations with him

Non Famous

A few friends I have in the US :) would love to meet and hang out with them even if only for a day, think it would be great fun.
    4. Sky9Media

Sky9Media New Chatter

This is a really hard decision. I'll take Shortie's approach and go with both famous people, and non-famous people.

I would have to say for a famous person, I would really enjoy meeting Mumford & Sons. I feel like their music is so awesome, and since I play music from time to time, I feel like I would have a great time with them.

Non-famous person I would like to spend a day with would have to be my friend Emma in New York who is absolutely gorgeous, fun, and spontaneous. I've only met her once, but we kept in contact and it was a ton of fun when she was down.