1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Input on the changes to be made to Chat Addicts 21st July - 24th July 2011

Shortie861 Jul 20, 2011

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I made an announcement a few days ago that we would be making changes to the forums, now these will not be major changes however changes that we feel will benefit the forum and the members, now the changes I have planned are as follows:

I will be adding in some new forums that I feel will benefit the forums

I will be adding in more smilies some of which will be general ones and others will be for celebrations such as birthday, christmas

The big one though is below.

I am wanting to change the arcade to a different version, main reason for this is so I can allow members to use their credits on the arcade, now I notice that 2 members have been playing the arcade regularly which I am taking into account and we also have a king or queen of the arcade contest currently running, if I was to remove the arcade and put the new one in, all highscores would be lost before the deadline for the king or queen of the arcade contest came around, so the 2 things I am wanting to ask are

1. Does any member/staff member mind if I bring the deadline for the contest forward just this once to change the arcade to a different version?

2. Do any members/staff members have any idea's or suggestions that could be implemented into the changes that will be made over the next few days?

Thanks all :)
    2. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

1) I don't mind in the least if you bring it forward or even abandon it for this month,I only play in arcade for the relaxation :)

2) I'll get back to you on that 1 :lol:
    3. fiona1964

fiona1964 Chataholic

I don`t mind you bring it forward as it is only

APS= king
      Fiona = queen