1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Internet Bullying

jnugget Oct 13, 2012

1. jnugget

jnugget Regular Chatter

I wonder if this will ever be stopped to many people in this world are getting bullied whether it be in school at home or on the internet i used to be a victim but i rose above it but more recently there have been loads of people getting bullied on the net this video is the story of Amanda Todd she killed herself 3 days ago due to online bullies

2. ramtastic05

ramtastic05 Talkative

This type of thing is a tragedy. Online bullying wasn't around much when I was in school, about 5 years ago.
      Kids need to control themselves and stop being little b*itches. They bully everywhere they can. They are too stupid to realize what they are doing is causing major damage to other people.

This sort of thing should not be happening.
    3. jnugget

jnugget Regular Chatter

ill admit even though i dont know this girl i was in tears when i saw the video its not nice to be bullied maybe one day they will stop and think that bullying is not a good thing to do
    4. Kaynil

Kaynil Quiet Chatter

Wow, so sad she still decided to take her life away. :(

She committed mistakes, of course, but that doesn't give other people the justification to ruin her life by following her to this extreme. It is sad how easy you think you can get away doing something just once online and be not only mistaken but having that haunting you all over for the years to come.

That guy or girl who bullied her and send the pic to everyone on Christmas and to other cities and stuff. I am amazed, in a bad way. =/
    5. Spice

Spice Chat Addict

How dreadfully sad that no one came to this girls rescue.
      jnugget likes this.
    6. toetapping

toetapping Chataholic

Isn't it awful how bully can get to this stage. A lot of us have never experienced it so don't know. I know a young lass who is 14 years old at the moment and is undergoing counselling through bullying on facebook. I never had the opportunity to have counselling as it wasn't around but seeing how this young girl has changed they are lucky to have this service available to them.
    7. Tony

Tony New Chatter

This really is awful. I think the thing that makes it worse for the people suffering from these attacks by bullies they feel there is absolutely no way out due to be threatened and the risk of the bullying becoming worse. and sadly this is an example of what it can lead to. It is a very sad fact of life that bullying is real and is happening all around us. Not just online but even in the workplace. The problem is most of the time it is unnoticed and there is no one to help as people have no idea it is happening to people around them and the victims are terrified to seek help. I myself was bullied during my last 2 years at school and to this day I can honestly say it was the most horrible experience and it took me a awful long time to build up my confidence and pick myself up. I know what it is like to feel trapped. Bullies are scum and what goes around comes around so one day these people get whats coming to them and people will see them for who they really are.
    8. wiseguy

wiseguy Chataholic

all bullying needs to be stopped,i abhor it

and the powers that be need to come down hard on offenders