1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice
    1. The-Dragon-Man

The-Dragon-Man New Chatter

I really do not know if he existence or not but at the end of the day i am open to this sort of thing, I am not saying i don't believe and i am not saying i do believe i am just in the middle with this.

Share your thoughts.

2. Jandrew

Jandrew New Chatter

I believe He is real.

3. steel bat

steel bat Chat Addict

Someone's to blame for this mess of a world...... ?

4. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

I don't believe and I don't disbelieve its the same old story show me the proof and I'll believe :)

5. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Agree with APS, this world was created some how however there are two theories on that. If there is a God then proof would make me believe however at the moment I do not believe. If there really was a god and he did create earth and humans then why is there all these wars and why do bad things happen like earthquakes and tsunami's happen to kill people?

6. ItsZippy

ItsZippy New Chatter

I do not think proof is needed for God; all that science and philosophy need do is allow his existence. God's existence is at least a possibility - no philosophy or science has actually disproved God'd existence. From there, we can only really go on experience. I have experienced God, so I believe he exists. Other people have not and they do not. There are compelling philosophical arguments which show God to be a possibility, even a strong possibility; the rest is up to the individual.

7. Julia

Julia New Chatter

Science and religion is a never ending topic for debate.

Believing God is a question of faith. I believe God because I can feel his presence in my life. I always start my day with a prayer. I want God to guide me in every decision that I am going to make.

In Charles Darwin's Evolution of Man, it explains the theory of evolution that man evolves from Ape. Would you truly believe that theory? If so, why are still Apes exist and why not all Apes evolve.

I strongly believe that God exists.

8. artistry

artistry New Chatter

I believe that God is. I aways think that we are unable on our own, to keep ourselves breathing, neither can we on our own restart our breathing process, if we stop breathing. Another person, or a machine to give us oxygen, could help with our breathing, but we need an external force to keep our lungs functioning and to keep us alive. That force is not earthly, it is of another dimension. He gave us breath and life when we were born, we are here because of Him, I do not question His existence. He keeps the sun from burning up the earth and the oceans from flooding the entire population. The devil is free to roam on earth, until a certain time as well. There is a scripture somewhere that says in essence, I kill and I make alive. This is His earth and what He does, I leave to Him. Perhaps, this grand experiment, as I call it, is meant to allow those to see Him, be those who believe, as children who are innocent and believe. It is an amazing thing, just to know Him, my proof lies in my faith in Him. Except that ye have faith. If you can only believe in Him, He will open your eyes, to the wonders His being. Sorry for such a wordy comment. Cheers. :)

9. Cqinzx

Cqinzx New Chatter

I'm not sure what to believe. There is no way to prove God is real. There is no way to prove that God doesn't exist. There is the belief that God created everything. There is a theory that the Big Bang created this universe. We can't prove or disprove anything of this sort.

10. TheHaze

TheHaze Shy Chatter

Cqinzx hit the nail on the head there really. You cannot disprove or prove the existence of "God". The only time he is claimed to be seen was over 2000 years ago and when you die. And when you're dead, I doubt you'll be sending a pic of god and yourself to your FB page.

I don't personally believe because I can't believe in a compassionate God when such goings-on are happening in this world.

11. iPhonefreak

iPhonefreak New Chatter

God is defiantly real! I am a true believer in god!

12. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

I'm not at all. I'm atheist to the very core. :) I'm not going to bash people for believing in him.

13. Castle

Castle Getting There

I believe in a god. Everything we know has a creator so look at the universe its order. Look at the earth and the life on it.

That being said, religion is a whole 'nuther story. It has been used and is being used to control the masses and spread an agenda world wide.

I used to be religious. Read the Bible from beginning to the end.

14. GoServetheKing

GoServetheKing New Chatter

First, for those who believe in the Big Bang Theory
      Where did the material that caused the Big Bang Theory come from?
      There has to be a creator. Look around, do you see anything created without a creator? If we evolved from monkeys, where did the monkeys come from?
      God does exist as does Heaven and Hell. Sin is to blame for this mess in this world and we were all born as sinners. Again look around. People refused to believe in God because in order to do so, they would have to give up their sinful lifestyle. Or some just create a god that suits their needs. Either way that is not the God our Holy Bible teaches us. In order to know God, you must repent (give up the old sinful lifestyle) to God and place your trust in Jesus Christ and believe He died on the cross for your sins and was resurrected. You see we are all sinners. Just look at the Ten Commandments and you will see your sins. God punishes sins much like a judge in the court system has to punish law breakers. If that judge was to let a man who just committed murder off with no punishment, would he be a good judge? No and neither would our God. He punishes sins. We are only made righteous through Jesus Christ. You cannot earn Salvation. It is there for the asking. You cannot earn a Christmas gift. It is just that, a gift.
      If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord
      Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God
      has raised him from the dead, you shall be saved.
      For with the heart man believes to righteousness;
      and with the mouth confession is made to
      salvation.
      Romans 10:9,10

15. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

wow, long post is long. I mean, there's a creator, but have you thought that it might be something different than God, an energy perhaps?

16. GoServetheKing

Who created the energy?

17. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Wow, another creator, not God, a fairy, a magical being, Merlin even! XD I meant, the sorcerer. since i'm heathen to the very core, I believe in fairies and other stuff like sorcerers.

18. GoServetheKing

So you would rather believe in fairies than God? Ok but you agree since I am sure you have never spoke to a fairy that you would have to have faith to believe in a Fairy? So it takes faith to believe in God. So to the original post, I would say to seek out a Bible preaching Church. You see we all have to agree there is a Creator and we have to have faith to believe. You may have reasons to believe in "fairies" and I have my reasons to believe in God. But what is the consequences of not believing in fairies? I can tell you the consequences of not believing in God.

19. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

i pretty much don't care about God, I can tell you. The consequences of not believing in Fairies? pretty much the same as not believing in God, so made up ones. XD You never spoke to god either yes? Have you thought that maybe all those miracles performed by God, are done by fairies yes? Or Merlin himself?

20. GoServetheKing

To the original poster. Read both comments. God is leading me in my witnessing. Merlin is leading Naiwen in his.