1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Is Your Life Style Healthy?

zararina Jul 9, 2011

1. zararina

zararina Chat Addict

Most guys here are spending too much time in front of the computer doing work or several things. Being stagnant for too long is not healthy specially in blood circulations and muscles.

Do you still think your life style is healthy?

I could say that my life style is still a bit healthy cause i still manage to eat healthy foods although i could not have enough good sleep everyday. I love drinking lots of water. When i feel tired or stressed in font of the computer, i stand up and walk around. I do not over fatigue myself. :bigboulay:

2. fiona1964

fiona1964 Chataholic

My life style is not as healthy as I would like it to be but because of health problems like arthritis in my knees I am not as active as I would like to be now I still try and have a walk every day even though it hurts sometime
      I also suffer from blackouts so that makes doing things hard as well
      So I try eating healthy instead

3. BeautifulAngel

BeautifulAngel Quiet Chatter

Hmm well yes and no, I mean I am active however I can be lazy so I think it's 50/50 for me.

4. coipal

coipal New Chatter

I try to be healthy by eating lots of fruits and vegetables but sad to say, I sometimes spend too much time in the computer, which I think is sedentary. I usually walk to keep myself active. Brisk walking is really good to promote good vascular health.

5. clauemi

clauemi Quiet Chatter

I do spend a lot of time online but with plenty of breaks every time my kids need something. I do exercise every week but I don't eat very healthy. Sometimes I skip meals or just eat something light. Also junk food when I am stressed out, trying to phase that out .

6. Cecil15

Cecil15 I am Me...

Well, I am not as fit as any athlete out there but I try to eat as healthy as possible. I prefer veggies and fruits over meat. And I stay hydrated as well. I usually drink 8 glasses of water everyday. And I make body stretches once in a while. I try to have a complete sleep all throughout the night so that I would gain energy for the next day ahead.

7. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

For me, yeah, I go to the gym every once in a while myself. And relax after being on the computer.

8. Castle

Castle Getting There

No I don't, and I realize I should, especially the older I get.

I need to exercise more, cut back on my portions of food, cut back on salt.

It is easier said than done.

9. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

if worst comes to worst, you can just buy yourself a WII and the wii fitness game. It's not that expensive instead of having a membership at the gym.