1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Jimmy Savile abuse claims

APS Oct 11, 2012

1. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

BBC

At first I was sceptical about these claims but there are so many now that I am thinking there must be some truth in them.
      What are your views on it ?

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I agree I am the same, beginning to wonder if there is some truth in them now. I was talking to my mum earlier who told me she had watched a documentary about this and that a woman on it told them about what she had seen him do to another girl who had brain damage in a hospital and explained that she asked the nurse after he left if that was Jimmy Saville to which the nurse replied that it was and she said to the nurse not to let him anywhere near her or she would scream.

When you hear things like that said by people who where either victims or people who saw what he did to others it really does make you wonder.

3. Pat

Pat Chat Addict

Some of these people are jumping on the band wagon I watched two this morning on about it. Dont get me wrong there is something that might have gone on here but I cant get my head round people who he's done it to why did'nt they all say something at the time.

4. jnugget

jnugget Regular Chatter

at first i thought it was just a money making thing like they always do but then as more people were coming forward it made me think if he actualy did these things that they say he did

5. Aella

Aella New Chatter

In my experience, rumours always have truth in them somewhere. So I'm at the stage now that I think there are definitely truths behind the claims. The guy is ofcourse, dead. So to be honest, anyone could really shoot their hands in the air and claim 'I was a victim too'.