1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice
    • Dismiss Notice

Last thing you regret buying?

Nissapower Oct 5, 2011

1. Nissapower

Nissapower Shy Chatter

I regret buying a red headphones. I was very excited to buy it because it has a retro feel to it. But I am not using it at all. I just used it like 10 times and then I put it aside. I might be using it again because winter is coming and it might be used to keep my ears warm :) So nothing is lost after all! Haha

What about you guys?

2. zararina

zararina Chat Addict

I regret buying those plastic shoes since it was not so comfortable using it for long walks.
      I love to work when I am outside and it be really hurtful for my feet to use it often. So right now, it was just stored in my black box.

3. johnnguyen

johnnguyen New Chatter

Well, I tend only to buy things I need or will use. It was probably trying a food by Asda that was terrible.

4. GCW

GCW New Chatter

I somewhat regret getting a new muffler for my car. Not only is it ridiculously loud but it set me back $150 that I could've used for something else. :(

5. Samy2576

Samy2576 New Chatter

I have been trying really hard to save money so I have bought very little I don't need recently lol. I guess it would probably be that I ate out the other day instead of eating food I already had at home. Eating out is expensive.

6. Beverly

Beverly Getting There

My VOIP equipment. The set was a gift, but i regret it, cause it cost $20 and fits into the ear and is hard to talk into at the same time. Wish i didn't feel so bad about a gift. Now i have to spend my own money to replace to get a better one.

7. Elseb

Elseb Regular Chatter

I bought a DVD/CD the other week when i probably shouldn't have as i#m suppose to be saving. :|

8. Beverly

Beverly Getting There

Got a set of computer speakers for Mother's day. It was a gift, but bought at my request cause that's something i really needed. From the second they came home from the Walmart, the speakers did not work right and had a high pitched raspy noise to them. Now the speaker cords are so broken, i have to twist them up and tape them in place to get any sound. Good news is, no more raspy noise but on occasion the speaker wires slip loose and i can't hear anything. Anyway, worst $10 ever spent.

9. LucasMom

LucasMom Quiet Chatter

I regret this skirt I bought a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't in the mood to try it on in the store and just bought the size I thought would fit, of course it doesn't fit. So now I have to take it back, problem is I bought it at a store that is in the mall and everyone has started christmas shopping so I really don't want to fight the crowds to take it back.

10. Micheleteresa

Micheleteresa New Chatter

A 100 dollar Purple leather buxton bag that has a space in the center to carry a laptop, its so big I could never find what I was looking for easily other than my laptop. plus I was walking leaning towards direction of whichever shoulder I was carrying it on. Backpacks are so much better than bags in my opinion.

11. Beverly

Beverly Getting There

$100 is a lot to pay for a handbag but i guess if it makes you feel good wearing it.

Bought a $700 blue Ford truck once. That doesn't sound like much to spend on a vehicle except it required well over $2000 in repairs and still never worked right. Had to sell for scrap before we moved. Huge waste of money, only drove it for a couple weeks, too.

12. brainfreeze

brainfreeze New Chatter

Still 2700 dollars for a pickup truck! I’d buy that in a heartbeat! I love pick up trucks!

13. Sylar

Sylar New Chatter

I kind of regretted buying this Japanese soda earlier as it's really no good for me and wasn't that good :p

14. ProClerk

ProClerk New Chatter

I bought a Jacket of $90