1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice
    • Dismiss Notice

Light Confusion

wiseguy Jan 3, 2013

should they be banned

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    2. no

0 vote(s)
    3. dont care

1. wiseguy

wiseguy Chataholic

just posted this on mine, and wondered what your opinions are, to me its a serious matter,

Blue outdoor Christmas lights have caused "havoc" for police helicopter crews trying to spot emergencies from the air, it has been claimed.
      The National Police Air Service (NPAS) has 25 aircraft to support police forces across the country.
      Its Boreham base in Essex said it had noticed an upsurge in the number of homes with blue Christmas lights.
      They claim the outdoor decorations have made searching for a "set of blues" at night difficult.
      The issue came to light, after a message was posted on the social media site Twitter by the NPAS's Boreham team.
      It said: "Blue lights are the must have outdoor accessory for 2012. Plays havoc when you're looking for a set of blues."
    2. Spice

Spice Chat Addict

I don't care cause I have nothing to hide, but you watch next year they will be banned.
    3. MsPJ

MsPJ Ms Biscuit

I voted for this in your forum

I don't Care