1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Look At The Lights Please!

Naiwen Sep 15, 2013

1. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Wtf, so, it's OUR fault for passing at green light eh?! Driver's called me some names for passing at green & he was trespassing on red on a street. Lucky mum & I got home safe from the restaurant this evening. Driver's an a****** who can't respect rules & yells at people who pass at green. XD

2. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

You think it's bad now wait another 50 years, cars will all be computerized and you will have no control, get in punch in your GPS location and destination and off you go, after you buckled up of course. There is no way the freeway systems will handle all the increase in population unless it's metered and orderly. I can't remember a freeway in my hometown that was ever really finished, it takes too long to upgrade one and by the time it is open they only have a couple years at most before being completely outdated. Trains and monorails should have received the bulk of the money starting 60 years ago. This is a monorail that was built for demo purposes in Houston in the early 50's, the city turned it down and it sat there for over 25 years until it was finally torn down, they built two I understand but this one is the only one I saw, the other was on the opposite side of town. I think it may have been planned that the lines would eventually link because I can see no reason two were built. Although they may have been primitive by todays standards they would have carved out the infrastructure and right of ways needed to run such a service. No visionaries in government they act only when they get a little spiff put in their back pockets.

Attached Files:

MsPJ likes this.