1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

TV Lost anyone?

Naiwen Jul 22, 2011

1. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

I was a great fan of Lost. Anybody else was? I stopped watching the show some time ago.

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I tried watching one of the episodes of lost and it never really interested me. So many people really enjoyed it though that I spoke to and they said it was also a confusing series.

3. zararina

zararina Chat Addict

I also find it confusing, guess you really need to see all of each episodes to fully understand the story of it. It involves mysterious events and thrilling episodes. I had watched some episodes of Lost specially the first ones in which they are new to the island.

4. Rondo

Rondo Chat Addict

That series is one of my favorite TV series I have ever seen. The plot was complicated, but that's what I really liked about it.

5. roxfan003

roxfan003 Shy Chatter

My mom and I started watching it when it first came out because Dominic Monaghan was in it and we are huge Lord of the Rings fans. We kept watching it, even though Dom's character Charlie got killed off because it was a good show. When we got the final episode, we were very disappointed and now my mom is rather angry with the whole series.

6. Samy2576

Samy2576 New Chatter

I really miss this series! It was excellent but definitely one you had to watch from the beginning so you don't get confused. I thought the plot was unique and the characters were well portrayed. I have watched the whole series through about 3 or 4 times thanks to Netflix.