1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Lovesick Fans?

Naiwen Sep 6, 2013

1. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

So I really do hate it when a guy's lovesick over a star (especially when a White guy's over an Asian one). Regardless of the "race or sex issue", I mean how can anyone (girl over a star guy or vice-versa) "fall head over heels" or "passionately" in love with a star without knowing said star's real life situation/personality & etc?

2. Pats CG

Pats CG Quiet Chatter

I agree Naiwen - especially older people who should know better, they act like teenagers some of them - stupid .... :nerd:

3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I myself watch TV shows with guys in that I find good looking, one as an example is Chicago Fire. One of the actors in that is Jesse Spencer whom I think is a good looking guy and I have watched him in TV shows since he was in Neighbours a long time ago. I personally though wouldn't say that I am in love with someone from a TV show or have strong feelings for someone in a TV show because how can you know that when you do not know THAT person. Some people take the fact they fancy someone from the TV and go over the top to be honest.

4. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

But would you scream at him: "I love you, Jesse!" or "you're mine Jesse, no else's!" while watching the show? I don't think so eh?

5. Pats CG

Pats CG Quiet Chatter

No way - Pedro !! :eek:

6. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

No I wouldn't but that is because to me that is just wrong and is not right. I know many that would though which I think is crazy.

I sit there with a huge smile on my face whenever he comes on the TV or he smiles or has a certain look but that is because I think he is good looking.

MsPJ likes this.