1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Making The Ice Bucket Challenge Look Bad!

Shortie861 Aug 30, 2014

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

It's absolutely appalling what I am seeing people do in regards to the Ice Bucket Challenge. Don't get me wrong the Ice Bucket Challenge is for a great cause and many people are treating it as a laugh and a bit of fun whilst raising awareness and helping out a great cause but some people are just taking it too far!

Just last week I saw someone do the Ice Bucket Challenge to a puppy by dunking it head first into a bucket of ice cold water and then today I see another where a Grandfather of a 10 month old girl dumps a bucket of ice cold water over him and over his 10 month old granddaughter without her knowledge to which she receives most of the water. You don't see the full reaction of the child however I personally would not want to this has got to be the cruellest thing I have seen someone do.

Source: The Mirror
    2. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

It's like most things the stupid few spoil it for the majority.