1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Man Downs Full Bottle Of Jack Daniels In 13 Seconds!

Shortie861 Sep 4, 2014

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

This has got to be the most stupidest thing I have ever seen someone do in my life. To down a small bottle of alcohol is stupid but to down something this big in such a short space of time is just asking for trouble.

This guy who is 27 years old, downs a full bottle of Jack Daniels Whiskey within 13 seconds, it states on the site coming from a professional that unless he vomits within 10-15 minutes of doing it he would end up in hospital with his stomach pumped.

Source: Mirror

HAL WARD likes this.
    2. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

I also wonder about these people like that fella on Man Versus Food, how can the human body take so much food without killing themselves.

Shortie861 likes this.
    3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I agree, it's unbelieveable what people will put themselves through and a lot of the time it's either for a laugh, which to be honest I never see anything funny in anything like this or it's for a video to put on YouTube and see how long it takes for it to go viral.

I will admit this guy who downed the full bottle of Jack Daniels I did read earlier on has apologised and has admitted he was in the wrong for what he did and has said he does not wish for anyone to copy him. Says he did it for a laugh on a stag night with his mates but still it's a very dangerous thing to do and it could have gone terribly wrong.

HAL WARD likes this.
    4. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

TV is just crammed full of silly shows with young people doing crazy things that cause bodily harm, I don't see the amusement in it and wonder why they feel no pride in themselves to do the things they do, I think it is so they may get attention for themselves, something very wrong with their upbringing. If it were just a few or the usual class clown you could understand it but we're talking about generations of copy cats and clones trying to out do one another. I was thinking the other day I wish they would re run that old British TV show Junk Yard Wars, now that was good entertainment and I just got a really big kick from watching the show. We don't have much to watch here in the USA, it's either people nude doing silly stuff or terrible cartoon shows, recently I've spent a little time watching the cartoon shows not because I like them but it interest me to see how cheaply made they are, the graphics and characters are terrible.