1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

May To Succeed Cameron As Uk Pm On Wednesday

APS Jul 11, 2016

1. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

Theresa May is to become the UK's prime minister on Wednesday evening - after David Cameron announced he would quit after Prime Minister's Questions.

Speaking outside 10 Downing Street, Mr Cameron said he would offer his resignation to the Queen on Wednesday afternoon at Buckingham Palace.

Shortie861 likes this.
    2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I had a funny feeling they would rush this and this is a good thing. Hopefully she will push things through now and we can start to get things moving.
    3. steel bat

steel bat Chat Addict

After the mess Brown left us with, Cameron was a safe pair of hands to give the country some stability but, to my mind, he has hardly been the spirit of innovation. Unfortunately, I think Theresa May is cast from the same mould - sure she'll lead the country with stability, perhaps out of the EU if that is deemed to be safe enough, but careful not to do anything too risky.

To my mind, this is not what the country wants. Those of us who voted Leave did so because we want a whole new change of direction and I think on the whole we looked towards Boris too deliver.
      He may be a bit gaffe-prone, but he's brash, bold and doesn't sit on his hands. Just a shame he's no longer in the running.
    4. MamaFrankie

MamaFrankie Quiet Chatter

I like Boris despite the fact that he is blond, he tells it like it is.