1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Food & Drink Mayo

Naiwen Apr 19, 2012

1. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

So yeah, do you like the mayo or not? I do, I dip my ketchup in it, I eat it with ketchup and relish and sometimes mustard. XDD How weird eh?
    2. fiona1964

fiona1964 Chataholic

I use mayo in sandwichs, pasta and to dip my chips in to
    3. Domestic Goddess

Domestic Goddess Regular Chatter

I love mayo, more so than salad dressing, and it has to be Hellmann's. But... I do use salad dressing when it comes to making potato salad and other pasta salads. And when making deviled eggs, I only make them with salad dressing (no mayo). I have been known to you use both salad dressing & mayo when making an immitation crab salad.

When it comes to making a sandwich, I only add mayo to mine, where as my hubby only prefers his sandwiches with salad dressing.

My hubby always tease me and says... "Guess you like a little bit of sandwich with your mayonnaise!"

Speaking of mayonnaise... talking about mayo made me hungry, so I just toasted some whole wheat bread, and topped it with creamy peanut butter and mayonnaise. It tastes sooo good!!
    4. Dirty Harold

Dirty Harold Bringin' Secsy Back

I put tons of mayo on chicken sandwiches, delectable.
    5. Grungie

Grungie Raging Alcoholic

I put mayo in all of my sandwiches. It's one of those things that are disgusting by itself, but I love it in my sandwiches.