1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Mick Foley Returns

Shortie861 Nov 2, 2011

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Yes that is correct :) Mick Foley returned tonight at the Raw House Event in Dublin Ireland

He is said to have refereed a match between John Cena and John Morrison vs R-Truth and The Miz.

Video

Video can be slow loading so if you give it a second to load it should load :)

What are your thoughts about Mick Foley's return?

2. RJH

RJH Getting There

What I thought he was still with TNA, shocking!!!!:jawdrop:

3. Elseb

Elseb Regular Chatter

Another return? Boooooring. WWE brings back old superstars far to often, i love Mick Foley but i can only watch him come back so many times. :p

4. RJH

RJH Getting There

He only did it as part of his tour of the Uk, so don't think it is a long term deal

5. Dr Nookey

Dr Nookey The "Carry On" Fan

It's a love/hate relationship with Vince isn't it?

Things must be bad because my nephew won't even watch the wrestling anymore, it has become a very stale product :leave:

6. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

That is true, it is not as great as it used to be and I blame the whole PG rating now. I mean I understand that alot can not be see by the younger viewers but they always play replays for the youngsters with things cut out that are a bit too much for children but I think they have toned it down too far now and it really is lacking. I mean they keep bringing wrestlers back which is great, there is another one coming back on Monday at RAW but it needs more to keep people interested.

I was watching something last night which was going through different wrestlers from Shawn Michaels to Stone Cold and looking back at some of the stuff they used to do and what it is like now I do sometimes wish they would bring some things back just to make it more interesting.

7. Dr Nookey

Dr Nookey The "Carry On" Fan

I agree with you there, my nephew wants to see the chair shots etc as he knows it's all a work but i still believe it's all legal and above board :confused:ylvia:

I did meet Mick about 2003 at a book signing in Piccadilly and he seemed to block the sun out he was so large, i'll have to dig the pic out and post it here.