1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Minecraft Debut For Xbox One September 5th

Shortie861 Sep 3, 2014

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Yes, you heard right! Minecraft for the Xbox One is being released this Friday, September 5th 2014! The game will be available on the Xbox Store for a retail price of £15.99 ($19.99) and will also be released in retail stores in digital and physical copies later this month!

Those who either own a retail or digital copy of Minecraft on the Xbox 360 will be able to get the game at a lower price of just £2.99 ($4.99) and will also be able to download all downloadable content again that they purchased on the Xbox 360 for free on the Xbox One. Worlds from the Xbox One can also be transferred from the 360 to the One as well so you will not lose anything :)

Anyone looking forward to Minecraft on the Xbox One?
    2. Black Angel

Black Angel New Chatter

My brothers both got XBones and they keep trying to get me to get it since we all play Minecraft and they want to play Minecraft with me on the XBone..

But my issue is this, I love Minecraft just fine and all and yeah the infinite size world is cool and all but the XBone doesn't have enough causal games for it like its predecessor did and I am really put off by the fact that it isn't backwards compatible. I am a casual gamer.. I play games when I feel like doing so and I rarely get sucked into a game unless I really really like it and I like games that have a ton of replayability, and it seems that the XBone doesn't have enough of these games. So far the only ones I do like are Minecraft and Worms Battlegrounds. My brothers on the other hand are serious gamers.. so they have an extensive catalog to choose from.

If they would change that one thing, then I could possibly overlook the other things that in my opinion, make it a worse console than the 360.