1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice
    • Dismiss Notice

Money For Evil

Joe Dec 16, 2014

1. Joe

Joe Getting There

You are given one million dollars but can only use it for evil, what would you do?

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

This is a tough one :) not being an evil person I don't think there is anything too evil I could do however there are a few people I can think of that deserve some evil things done to them so maybe using the money on that, lets just say there are a lot of evil people in the world who deserve a nice visit from Karma.

3. Marti

Marti Super Moderator Staff Member

i wouldnt take it

4. The Dark Archer

The Dark Archer New Chatter

I'd take it. But then again, I don't really need it, as I have plenty of money, seeing as how I own Merlyn Global.

5. NecroWolf

NecroWolf Shy Chatter

Hmmmm.... I really should not answer that. I claim the fifth.

6. Black Angel

Black Angel New Chatter

I'd like to apologize in advance if the following post offends someone, it really is not my intention.

I'd build an arena complete with every possible torture and execution device imaginable, and then invite all of the major sects of organized religion (that don't seem to be satisfied with the fact that people have different beliefs and just HAVE to try and shove it down your throat) to come with their best and brightest for an all out, no holds barred, conversion death match telling each of them that I am converting to the other group's religion and they'll have to do whatever it takes to convert me back to their religion. The last group, or surviving member of that group left standing is still wrong, and didn't actually win, since they never really had a chance at changing my mind, but they'll get to go home with the knowledge that they are actually more f'd up than their opponents were.

For the record, I am not a religious person and believe in staying in my own lane and letting people live their own lives the way they see fit so as long as they aren't hurting someone or trying to force their beliefs on to others. But there is something to be said for the fact that every other month I have to tell 3 different groups from 3 different religions that I am not interested in joining their cult. To make matters worse, is that it is ALWAYS the same people coming to my door and asking me to convert. I had a friend of mine try to ambush me and get me to join the Mormons. Not only did I school them on their religion, but on religions in general when they tried spouting their b.s. about other religions to make theirs look good. We aren't friends anymore.

So if my idea seems to be particularly evil or even f'd up, then you at least have my inspiration. I'm a very good person, and would rather help than hurt someone, and in no ways evil, I'm just fed up.