1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

My Book Idea

Naiwen Apr 14, 2012

1. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Yeah, I had this book idea (genre=romance and tragedy) in the back of my mind here. Dunno if susbtantial enough or not? Anyway, plot goes like this: A guy (don't got his name yet), fell head over heals in love with a girl, whom he hated at first. She was a beautiful and lovely and very warm, just the opposite of him, or just the contrary of him actually. He was a cold, austere, and vain kinda guy, but he fell for her when she took care of him when he fell ill. And when he went blind and stuff. But he couln't date her due to the fact that she hated his guts and their families were ennemies. And her friends hated him too. So the guy kept his feelings inside him for a long while. And he got broody and morose and despondent, and he felt really disgruntled and dissatisfied because said girl wouldn't love him back. So, what he did meanwhile, was turn into a playboy of sort (kinda like James Potter), and dated many other girls and played their feelings against each other. He got good grades of course, but yeah, he didn't find any joy in life anymore having known that he couldn't have the love of his life. Kinda like HeathCliff and Catherine. So he married another lady that his father chose for him, and he couldn't stand her sight. She was very similar to him in terms of character traits, personality and others. So yeah, they got into fights and they didn't get along at all. Very rocky marriage in fact. He produced an heir with her of course, but didn't care much for him because he came from a lady he didn't have feelings for at all. But in the second generation, his own son fell for the woman he was in love with's daughter. So he did everything in his power to make the dating between his own son and her happen. What do you think of it? Good plot or not? i haven't got the details yet, but yeah, will mull over things some more to perfect it. I need some feedback and comments about it.

Shortie861 likes this.
    2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

That sounds like a really good plot Naiwen :) really interesting story you have an idea for. Looking forward to reading more of what you choose to add in :)

3. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

thanks a lot shortie, if I come up with more, I'll post it up.

Shortie861 likes this.