1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

My Ex And His Parents.

TiggyDoolittle Dec 28, 2015

1. TiggyDoolittle

TiggyDoolittle Resident Weirdo

On boxing day my ex's parents drove from Sheffield to Glasgow to collect the girls for a few days.

We did explain to them that Alyssa is going through some issues to which I was told they will ignore as its just attention seeking.

Their not due back til Wednesdy but they have decided tobring them back tomorrow instead.

I just reciaved this text message and I am fuming *all I can say is good lucktomy ex when he turns up tommorow.

Great!! Just explained to
      Alyssa that due to the
      weather (and showed her the
      BBC forecast) and the first
      thing she saidwas "Yessss!!! I
      get to go home tomorrow and
      see my cat!!!" wgich was then
      followed by "I didn't want to
      come anyway"

She said that to me, mum and
      dad. Good work Alyssa. Way to
      nark everyone off. We've told
      her if she don't change her
      attitude, she'll not be coming
      next time.

My reply:

Seriously you call he like 3 times a year and expect her to be normal when she gets to see you for like oh I dunno 3 days a year cause your too damn busy being dad to 4 kids that arent yours. How about next time dont bother coming for either of the girls at all.

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Oh wow, I can't say I blame your daughter for being like that. My kids are exactly the same about their father and his parents to be honest since he left he hasn't had hardly any contact with them at all through his own choice and the kids attitude is that they are not bothered about him because he doesn't bother with them.

You said the right thing if he doesn't seem all that bothered a child will see that and their opinion will reflect how they feel.

Smokey likes this.
    3. jnugget

jnugget Regular Chatter

wow he just earned the bad of the year award what a f*****g tool.... there are dads out there who would do anything to see there kids for just one day and yet this guy is complaining lol let your daughter decide if she wants to go or not the choice is obvious that she will say no

Shortie861 likes this.
    4. Maddie

Maddie Getting There

Wow. I can't say that I know what that feels like but my hubby probably does.

Anyway, what was the dad expecting? If you only pay attention to your kids for 3 days out of the year and ignore them the rest of the time, what are you going to expect out of them when you do see them? Really?