1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

My Feedback!

Damian Jul 3, 2013

1. Damian

Damian Quiet Chatter

I thought i'd write some feedback about Chat Addicts. It's a great forum with outstanding content and a fairly active memberbase. Your slogan is great, "Unleash your chatty side!", i love it! From what i know the staff team also seems very decent. Personally i dislike the theme and i think it'd be better if you gave members the choice to choose between a few themes.
      Final Suggestion: You should add a Site Showcase Section with a post restriction.
      Thank you! I hope you like my feedback.
    2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for your feedback bugara :) it is greatly appreciated and we will be sure to take it all on board :)

If you are looking for a site showcase we do have one (It is hidden in the Webmaster and Net Chat under Tech Zone :)) here is the link http://www.chat-addicts.com/forums/members-sites.109/ all we ask is you read and follow the guidelines :) if you have any further problems please do not hesitate to let us know :)
    3. Damian

Damian Quiet Chatter

Oh, I'm sorry i didn't see it :(
      Thank you for pointing out!