1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice
    1. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

The world is just getting crazier by the day, all we need to do is change clothes and put on 1930's style dress and that would complete the cycle. It's been a very long time since any really good news. I think it would be unwise to interfere with this Russian Ukraine business, let them work it out for themselves. Let's hope it continues to be a peaceful land grab and no shooting starts. I really think sending huge sums of money is not an answer and will surely find it's way into private bank accounts just like 17 billion from the Ukrainian Treasury has already gone. That was the number that was stated missing after the disposed President left.
    2. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

Just leave them to it and if they manage to kill each other off it will ease the population problems a bit :)
      HAL WARD likes this.
    3. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

The Russians aren't loved and I don't think they can completely take over, maybe militarily but there would be a massive uprising and I wouldn't want to be a Russian living there. The Russians were brutal in their initial theft of the country the first time.