1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

My Sister

Rachel Feb 16, 2012

1. Rachel

Rachel Quiet Chatter

Bryana(my sister) ive known about her for 4 years. never have met her face to face. shes got a beautiful daughter Kylieann(my world). shes dating this guy Bryon. Bryon is a total a**hole to her and that baby. she loves him with all her heart yet they fight constantly and perfers the sex over having family that loves her. she says one min ohhh i love him so much then the next day...whys love gotta be so complicated i hate him so much. and now shes accusing me of saying shes a bad mother. shes a fantastic mother never ONCE said she was a bad mother. she just needs to realize she doesnt have to have a man in her bed to be happy. and she just now texted me and told me she doesnt wanna talk to me anymore. guess i didnt want to have a sister after all. but i will always contact that baby

I LOVE YOU KYLIE!!!!!! P09-24-119517-30.jpg

2. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

so sad. that clearly was a j*** to her the whole time, but you know, women in love don't realize it. So yeah, sometimes it takes other 3rd parties to tell them about it. a good side is that you can still keep in touch with the baby. Poor baby girl.

3. Rachel

Rachel Quiet Chatter

shes gunan realize she f****d up by then itll be too late

4. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

yeah pretty much it. anyway, thats what happened to my friend there, who got a j****** for a bf, we told her to ditch him, but oh no. She didn't, she kept on seeing him. We got so mad.

5. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I am sorry to hear about your sister Rachel, so many women will find men that will make it so that they fall in love with them and then use them for whatever they can knowing that the woman loves them and will not say no or run like most would and it is a shame to see that and also to see that he has no care for them both. Unfortunately I do agree with what you are saying she will realise one day that she is with the wrong guy and being treat wrong only by then it will be too late.

I don't blame you for wanting to keep in contact with her daughter though as she looks like a really sweet girl and doesn't deserve a life like that with a guy who is constantly taking advantage of a situation.

6. Carrie

Carrie Quiet Chatter

Well Xeva isnt this post right up our alley, My first husband use to beat the living crap out of me, I was married to him for 4 years, but with him for 7, i think. Xeva is my sister by the way. In my experience I stayed with Tony because I lived so far from my family, my family in arkansas, tony and i moved to illinois which is like 500 miles away. I had nobody, i knew nobody, i felt alone. I understand that she has you and i dont know who else, but when a women is being abused whether it is physically or mentally, they will still be madly in love with their spouse, they will start to blame themselves for the beatings and abuse, and tell themselves they deserved it, that they must have done something wrong, they start to believe that there must something they can do different to make him happy, so sadly they stay. I finally left tony after he hit my daughter and left a bruise, i turn into social services myself. For some odd a** reason it was ok that he hit me, but i freaking flipped out after he hit her. All hell came loose. I was finally brave enough to leave.
      Is your sister's boyfriend the father of her daughter? because i also had this thing that i didnt want to raise my kids without their father, i didnt have my real dad growing up. i never had the chance to meet him. I strongly suggest, let your sister have her space for a little bit, but when she comes around, let her know that no matter how much you fight with her, you will be there for her always.
      me and xeva have been to hell and back threw our life, and thats the one thing that has kept us bonded, I dont care how much we fight and get mad at each other. Each other is all we have. Currently we have NO family other than our kids and hubbys. No extended family. SO even though she says she doesnt wanna talk to you, when you can seize the moment to let her know you love her, you do it.
      Sorry for going on and on. i feel for you rachel, If i could send you a hug i would. ((HUGS))

7. xeva

xeva Shy Chatter

:cry: awww, love you sis. Carries right, we go thru periods where we dont talk for YEARS, but we have always been there for each other when we needed someone the most. I'm sure your sister will come around, jus give her some time. Your niece is beautiful btw. Keep your chin up n keep the faith. We are all here for you.

8. Rachel

Rachel Quiet Chatter

im leaving the sister part be but i will contact her as the aunt to her daughter and nothing more

9. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

All this talk of siblings falling out worries me.
      I lost my brother 6 years ago and we were really close.
      Imagine how you would feel if all of a sudden your sister was no longer around and you hadn't made peace with her.

10. Rachel

Rachel Quiet Chatter

i really dnt know honestly...she is my sister but i dnt feel tht she is cuz ive known bout her for 4 yrs. ive put effort into the relationship im waitinf foe her to come around

11. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

In the end I think that is all you can do no matter how much it hurts, if you have put plenty of effort in to make things work and she is not happy with wanting to make things work all you can do is wait for her and hope she makes the right decision. I do admire you though for sticking it out and wanting to keep in contact with your Niece :)