1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

My Xbox Live App

Shortie861 Jun 15, 2012

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Digital Spy

I was excited to see that this had been released on Android and I downloaded it as soon as I found out only to be told that it will not work on my device which is now a Samsung Galaxy Ace, seems a few are having problems even on the latest Android devices.

Do you have this app and what are your thoughts?
    2. Sugarhill

Sugarhill New Chatter

I downloaded the app and it said the same thing for my phone. Even if it had worked on my phone, I was going to have to delete it. That thing was 17+MB! :confused: I'll wait until I get my new phone and try again. But, if you are looking for something to track your achievements, look for an app called Achievement More and the Pro version. You might like it. I love it.
    3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Oh wow really 17+MB that is alot, saying that though they do have alot going on with that App.

Thanks for that I will check that out and give it a shot, I am currently using one app that allows me to see who is online and do all the things you can do on the website but it can be slow at times.