1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Social Networking Myspace

Shortie861 Jun 28, 2011

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Do you feel Myspace is possibly on it's way out?

I myself don't use Myspace as much as I used to anymore due to the fact that all my friends and family moved over to Facebook and never went back.

I have just recently signed into Myspace and I can't believe how much it now looks similar in a way to Facebook, I usually now only get spam friend requests and messages which is kind of annoying, I feel that Facebook is now more for the benefit of people whom wish to promote than a site for friends and family.

2. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

I've never used Myspace

3. Cecil15

Cecil15 I am Me...

I have my MySpace account before but I think that has been deactivated already because I am not opening it anymore. Maybe they are out now because they can't beat Facebook.
      I don't know either.

4. Shortie861

I do feel that now myspace is going out, they are trying to do so much to get members to come back but so far I don't think anything is working because nobody I know has gone back from facebook. I personally feel that myspace may do better as a social networking site for promotion as that is all it seems to get used for now.

5. NickJonathan98

NickJonathan98 New Chatter

MySpace will maybe even shut down. Almost none is now using it. Most people use either Facebook or Twitter or Google+. These are the best social networks. Whoever you are going to ask if they have MySpace, I believe that 97% or more will say "No, I don't have". I have Facebook.". So yeah, MySpace is going out.

6. wjack2010

wjack2010 Chat Addict

I agree with you, and I do have a MySpace account. It has now been sold around 3 times in the past 2 years. It is certainly going to close sometime soon, know one talks about MySpace now it's Google ranking even dropped as did it's traffic and users shortly followed.

7. Jenn714

Jenn714 New Chatter

I have a Myspace account, but rarely sign on. Last time I signed on it was so similar to Facebook. From what I head, Justin Timberlake plans to take over. Maybe he will spruce it up a bit.

8. Shortie861

I didn't know that. Don't think I could imagine what it would be like if Justin Timberlake took over Myspace to be honest. No doubt he would have alot of idea's most music related I would guess.

9. zararina

zararina Chat Addict

Same with me. I used to have an account in MySpace and i also think it was deactivated already since i am not logging in for a year. Acquiring some looks of Facebook will just prove how popular Facebook is.