1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

NHS spent £60,000 on operations to make me 100% man

fiona1964 Sep 26, 2011

1. fiona1964

fiona1964 Chataholic

Read more here http://thesun.mobi/sol/homepage/fea...0-on-operations-to-make-me-100-man.html?mob=1

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Wow! From looking at that picture it doesn't look like he ever used to be a woman. Shocking! Saying that though things like this are the type of things I don't agree with at the moment the NHS is struggling with the way the economy is at the moment and what I look as is even though they probably wasn't happy did he/she really need to spend all that money through the NHS?

3. fiona1964

fiona1964 Chataholic

I was shocked when I read this because I need a hip replacement and can`t get one because they say I am too young but they are willing to waste this sort of money on turning a woman in to a man it is not right this money could have been put to better use

4. GCW

GCW New Chatter

Holy crap! There's no way that guy was ever a girl before. That's pretty much the best transformation I've ever seen anyone go through. Pretty damn convincing, that's for sure! Modern medical miracles these days are just that... miracles!

5. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

This is why it makes me sick to see people like this have these sort of procedures done, many need all sorts of medical procedures done to help them live a healthier life and yet you get someone like this who is not happy with their sex and gets in at the top of the list on money from the NHS for a sex change whilst people who really need procedures doing are left waiting months - years.

I really feel the NHS should take a look at their priorities to be honest as in the long run they end up losing money on big precedures that don't even really need doing.