1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Nick Carter, Aaron Carter sister Leslie Carter dies, aged 25

Shortie861 Feb 1, 2012

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Nick Carter and Aaron Carter have asked for privacy in the wake of their sister Leslie Carter's death.

The aspiring singer passed away at age 25 on Tuesday (January 31) in Upstate New York, according to Access Hollywood.

A cause of death has not yet been released and the Carter family have asked for privacy following their family tragedy.

The Carters said in a statement: "Our family is grieving right now and it's a private matter. We are deeply saddened for the loss of our beloved sister, daughter and granddaughter Leslie Carter. We request the utmost privacy during this difficult time."
      Source: Digital Spy
      Quite shocking and at such a young age too.
    2. Smokey

Smokey Shortie's Teddy Bear <3 Staff Member

*snore*. Didn't even know these idiots had a sister. I love how they say "Aspiring singer", I've never even heard of her. Couldn't be THAT popular. Still, it's sad she died and stuff, but i love how the media tries to blow up siblings of 'celebrities' from the 90s no one gives a crap about anymore. Again, it's sad that she died and I wonder what the cause of death was (probably a drug overdose xD y'know cuz being 'famous' is so stressful and whatnot) but I seriously had no idea they even had a sister..
    3. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

4. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Wow, seems like life ended up getting on top of her, seems sad that she deemed the only way out was to end her life though.

Just goes to show some people can only take so much before they take these kind of actions.
    5. Smokey

Smokey Shortie's Teddy Bear <3 Staff Member

Ah figured it was an OD. Usually in cases like this it's usually almost always a case of an overdose. It's a shame either way. Always sad when someone takes their own life.
    6. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

I agree with this, it should be kept private and not out in the public eye to see.