1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice
    • Dismiss Notice

Nights Drawing In

Shortie861 Aug 31, 2014

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Not sure about anyone else where they live but in England, UK the nights are really starting to draw in now. At the peak of summer it's still daylight at around 11pm so knowing now it's the end of August and it's not 8.25pm and it's dark really does show how quick the nights are pulling in.

Have the nights started to get darker earlier where you are? How do you feel when the nights start to get darker earlier after summer?

I personally don't mind the nights getting darker once my favourite TV shows start as I can snuggle up in my PJ's with a hot choc and watch them :) it's when I have nothing to look forward to that it feels dull the earlier it gets dark.

Smokey likes this.
    2. Smokey

Smokey Shortie's Teddy Bear <3 Staff Member

Yeah, I know what you mean. Used to get dark here around 9-9:30PM, sometimes even 10PM, but now it's dark by 7:30-8....really hate this time of year cuz that means fall and then winter is approaching faster than we realize. :( But, like you hun, If I have something to watch on TV or a good game to play, it's not too bad. :)