1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

General Nuttymadam?

Naiwen Jul 16, 2012

1. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

So yeah, her. Since shes famous or hailing from the interwebs, I thought it fit to be posted under this section. So yeah, have you watched any of her vids yet? If so or thus, what did you make of them? How did you find them? I find them hilarious personally. Shes making a laughing stock out of her herself or a fool of herself all over the internet & shes famous for crying over Twilight. XDD People have laughed at her derisively behind her back & took the mickey out of her even so often.
    2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I think I have seen one video of hers and it was a Twilight one :) I must admit she is funny and I do like that fact that she doesn't care what others think despite the fact she is making a fool out of herself :)
    3. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

yeah, shes got some courage or bravery for putting up with that crap I think myself. So yeah, I think shes quite brave or courageous to. If not for the lulz, then why would she show herself on the YT? But shes said: she doth not give a f**k. But or albeit or although, I think shes being hypocrite because shes showing off on the YT & posting stuff on the YT for people to see so yeah. If she didn't give a hoot, or a d****, why would she do what shes done right oh?