1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Obama Complains About Russia Granting Asylum To Snowden

Naiwen Aug 10, 2013

1. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

HAL WARD likes this.
    2. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

I refrain from using bad language so it is impossible to share my feelings about the organizer. He is the most divisive, destructive individual to ever have fooled so many. Then some people are born fools, he is not the person he portrays, his records and past still remain locked away and everything points to felonies committed by him, his information will be uncovered one day soon and a lot of questions will be answered. One thing is absolutely certain, he has no intention on governing for all of America, he and his minions are working to control America even after he is gone, he cares nothing about over 200 million people, only the idiots that voted for him. He will probably find himself in a federal prison before all is over. There, I managed to say something about him without being nasty.

3. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

more about Obama's refusal to meet Putin.

4. Spice

Spice Chat Addict

Aww Putin refuses to kiss Obama's a**.:loling: We need more Putin's.

Naiwen likes this.
    5. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

So funny & hilarious. I love the reporter!

6. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Chataholic

Do you mean obama?

Anyways, glad to see him not getting on his knees to get this hacker back.

7. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

He is a slick one and it is so obvious to most people, a habitual liar. I don't think this guy has ever spoke a word of truth his entire life. He has been on a podium now for over 6 years and accomplished nothing, all he has done is cripple our economy and cost us Trillions, we're going to cut this government down to size, mid term these congressmen and senators are all going home, might as well they have done nothing to combat or stop the idiot from doing all these illegal things he does on a daily basis. We have no media that tells the truth but FOX, the others are all so phony and liberal I doubt 3/4 of the nation even bother to watch them any longer. I once liked CNN because they were always on the scene of any news first, but then they started all that liberal whining and making news and I haven't watched them in 10 years. They're all too involved with politics now to report the news.