1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice
    1. Ich Bin Butler

Ich Bin Butler New Chatter

... Or I Heart Radio or anything like that where you make a custom station that plays you songs based on genre. Who has a great station they want to share?

I made a Lou Reed station today that, so far, fails to disappoint. It's played me plenty of Lou Reed and the Velvet Underground, the Animals, David Bowie, and even Hendrix, but a lesser known Hendrix song, as if Pandora knew that would be better than Purple Haze or Little Wing or any of the "hits."

And for the eleven year old girl in me, I have my Spice Girls station. It's terrible and I love it for that.

2. deepdoop

deepdoop New Chatter

There's no shame in loving the Spice Girls. I used to bump their first and second albums all the time. They fell off with their third.

I don't have any type of radio station or anything. I just have iTunes and have a whole bunch of albums I listen to.

3. Ich Bin Butler

Ich Bin Butler New Chatter

I'm usually the same way, but Pandora is a great way to find new music, a good way to have music in the background when you're doing stuff (innuendo?), or to jam out to nostalgic bands without having to download their discography.

4. deepdoop

deepdoop New Chatter

Yeah, it definitely has its place. I just have certain websites I use that I won't mention, where I go on it every day and see what new albums are out and about, and I randomly download s**t. Those are the joys of not being ignorant about art, where I can just pick a genre and listen because I like all genres (but not all albums).

5. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I tend to use Pandora myself as it's the one place I can always find that I get a decent amount of good Country music on which I really love to listen to :) it's a good job addons like Hola were released for browsers otherwise things like Pandora would not be allowed for me living in the UK with it being blocked.