1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

People that just don't understand!

Shortie861 Dec 8, 2016

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

If there is one thing that annoys me it's people who do not understand. No matter how much you try to explain how you feel they say they understand but then their actions always tell you otherwise.

Last year (2015) in May I was diagnosed with a B12 deficiency which means I need B12 injections for life. My stomach no longer absorbs the B12 vitamin meaning the only way I can get it now is via injection so it goes directly into my blood stream. I need these injections every 3 months. Now after my injection I feel okay for a little while but after a few weeks I start to get bad headaches sometimes even so bad they are migraines, I ache, I feel dizzy, sometimes even feel like I am in a daze and it can sometimes cause depression and I lose interest in things I enjoy doing and as the months pass and I get closer to needing my next injection the aching gets worse, headaches are persistent and forgetfulness is sometimes a regular occurrence not to mention the feeling tired all the time and just wanting to sleep. It's a struggle going through something like that but when people call you lazy, say you don't look ill or just don't understand why on one day or a few days you don't feel like doing something it's not because you are boring or you are not interested it's because you don't feel well.

It's frustrating not being able to get people to understand all the time I guess.

DMG likes this.
    2. DMG

DMG Cult of Personality

I echo this as I have had depression that I still suffer with from time to time, as well as stress and anxiety. Plus I have a lifetime issue with my back. I find it hard to feel motivated for stuff all the time, and I get slagged by members of my family for lazing about at home instead of being active, where I work my a** off 40 hours a week in a stressful environment, sometimes more, where all they do is sit in offices drinking coffee all day.

3. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Chataholic

Try working retail with this knowledge in mind....

Sorry to hear that but some people truly just don't get it.